Tuesday 28 April 2015

NuMe Silhouette Flat Iron review

Hello beautiful people, I'm back again (as promised =D) with another product review. This time I will be reviewing the NuMe Silhouette Professional 100% Solid Ceramic Styling Iron~


Sooooooooo a couple of weeks back I saw that NuMe had an amazing deal on, like seriously I recommend following them on Instagram @numestyle because they always have amazing offers and crazy discounts. So basically I decided to take advantage of the discount, allowing me to purchase the flat iron (or hair straightener for you UK people ^_^ ) at just $24 when it's originally $139, so that's like a MASSIVE discount! Plus shipping and handling to the UK, it cost me like £30 in total which is fantastic!!! I'm like super happy, not just with the price but also the product itself. I'm like in LOVE! It can be purchased at www.numestyle.com.
It's features are:

The NuMe silhouette flat iron features are:
  • 100% Solid ceramic plates
  • precision engineered 1.25 inch floating plates
  • soft touch finish
  • Temperature control from 140°F  to 410°F
  • Negative ion technology
  • infrared heat technology
  • Ergonomic design
  • Salon- style swivel power cord
  • Heats up within seconds
  • Dual Voltage
  • comes in 3 different colours, black, purple and pink
This product is amazing, heats up almost instantly, It's great for creating sleek straight hair and curls. The plates are 1 1/4 inch so creates big curls. I love how it glides through my hair, doesn't dry out my hair or pull. Overall I really love this product and will post a Youtube video soon to show you in action. I honestly highly recommend this product and I really like NuMe so far they have not disappointed me. Oh yeah, I also took advantage of a giveaway that NuMe was doing last week, it was $50 to use on haircare product of your choice, so I picked the NuMe White Truffle Hair Treatment Mask. I haven't used it yet so I will review it once I have.

Love Jenny
OXOX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment